Want to meet the right people at this event? Find out about the official app of Techweek →
All prices shown are in New Zealand dollars and inclusive of GST.
As part of the Kiwibank Fintech Accelerator programme, a team has built stand up a working instance of a National Account Registry. Using orthodox API architectures and the AWS cloud, the team has proven that New Zealand can establish this type of industry-standard capability quickly and securely.
The solution was designed and developed by Tom Cully of BlackRaven who will cover off the technical design and distinctive learnings from the project including:
* AWS Infrastructure Architecture
* Implementation in golang as a Single-Class Microservice
* CI/CD using Travis Pro & CodeDeploy
* High Availability using multiple AZs and Elastic Load Balancers
* Scalability using Auto Scaling Groups
* Authentication and Authorization using fast cache-based sessions
* Datastore choice and implementation
This is an insightful presentation for architects, developers and cloud engineers that are interested in developing fast, scalable, available public APIs.